I was tagged by @artofimprovingthesilence, thank you for the invitation.
I am to introduce ten of my favorite books. Just recently I have gotten caught between bookshelves instead of between stage concerts. So here it goes in no particular order:
1. Harry Potter Series – JoAnn Kathleen Rowling.
2. The Night Circus – Erin Morgenstern
3. The Only Pirate at the Party – Lindsey Stirling and Brooke S. Passey
4. Weekend in Paris – Robyn Sisman
5. Jane Austen Collection
6. Sherlock Holmes Collection – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
7. The Great Gatsby – F. Scott Fitzgerald
8. Wuthering Heights – Emily Bronte
9. Peter Pan – J.M. Barrie
10. The Odyssey – Homer
I have plenty more but these ones have made quite the impression on me and sparked my imagination, inspired who I am and gave me strength in my darkest times. One that is not included but holds a sacred place in my heart is how I met my best friend. I tag @mikefrawley @lilrowboat @soulreserve @definegodliness @followcb @mariposaheart to share your favorite reads.
Thank you for the tag @snowyowlpost
1) The Lord of the Rings – J. R. R. Tolkien
2) Atlas Shrugged – Ayn Rand
3) Catcher in the Rye – J. D. Salinger
4) To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee
5) Thousand Splendid Suns – Khaled Hosseini
6) Lolita – Vladimir Nabokov
7) Brave New World – Aldous Huxley
8) Animal Farm – George Orwell
9) One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest – Ken Kesey
10) A Clockwork Orange – Anthony Burgess